Fun and Different Back to School Gear as Seen on NBC Connecticut
Today I did a segment on NBC Connecticut about Fun and Different Back to School Items. I reviewed a set of products that may help your child get a better night's sleep, footwear for indoors and fashionable lunchbags. I've listed the goods below with descriptions and prices.
1. Sound Oasis Sleep Therapy Sound System: Sound Oasis effectively blocks out irritating noises, helps circumvent tinnitus discomfort, creates a peaceful atmosphere, helps users fall asleep easier and get higher quality sleep and feel more alert the next day. 59.99
2. Sound Oasis Sleep Therapy Pillow: The Sound Oasis Sleep Therapy Pillow allows users to enjoy their favorite music or sounds in relaxation and comfort. Positioned deep within the 20" x 25" pillow are thin speakers, allowing users to surround their head with sound for enhanced therapy or privacy. Just plug in any 3.5 mm plug compatible iPod/MP3 player, CD player, television, radio or Sound Oasis sound therapy system and enjoy. Conveniently machine or hand washed by easily removing the speakers. Retails for $49.99.
3. Nufoot – Waterproof Indoor-Outdoor Neoprene Footwear: I think these are great for wearing in dorms and for smaller kids in the classroom. Waterproof, super-stretchy, easy to clean and sturdy enough to wear every day. Additional features include ergonomic designs and anti-skid soles. Comes in multiple sizes and colors. $9.99/pair
4. Sachi Fashion Lunch Handbags – Insulated Handbag-style Lunch Bags: Sachi Lunch Handbags are insulated, stylish lunch bags, great for school. They effectively keep food hot or cold as desired. Can be stored in the refrigerator easily. Comes in a variety of styles and colors. Retails for $9.99 - $25.99.
- The Good Dinosaur: Parent Review of the New Disney Pixar Film
- Thanksgiving Weekday Picks for Connecticut Kids: Tree Lighting, Wagon Rides, and Holiday Stories, November 23-27
- Visit the Fairfield Christmas Tree Festival at Burr Homestead
- Weekend Fun for CT Kids: Cars, Games, Balloons, and Theater, November 21-22